Couldnt even defend myself

While teaching adik to write her own name. Mum called me and asked.

"Siapa yang angkat kain ni?"
"Kenapa?"

Her toner raised higher than before.

" ADA YANG TAK KERING LAGI NI. ANGKAT KENAPA?!" , "KALAU NAK SIDAI KAIN SENDIRI PUN, TUNGGU LA KAIN ORANG KERING DULU. ITU NAMANYA PENTINGKAN DIRI SENDIRI!" she added.

I didn't say anything. Just keep my mouth shut. I was thinking.

Aku rasa semua dah kering? Sebab tu aku angkat. I admit that was my mistakes. I didnt even realized it. Secara jujurnya, aku TAK TERFIKIR PUN NAK BUAT DAJAL KAT KAIN ORANG. OR ANGKAT TIME LEMBAB MACAM TU. KALAU AKU TAHU, KALAU AKU PERASAN, AKU TAK BUAT.

But the problems is, AKU TAK PERASAN.
I couldn't even tell her that I didn't realized it. I hate myself that I couldnt even defend myself.

Bet she would say I was being rude for answering her back. And shooting her sarcastic words to me. Slamming doors.

I dont understands why she judged me like I'm the bad evil person.

WHY.
WHY I BECOME LIKE THIS? STUPID. I'M THE STUPID ONE. THE WORSE ONE. USELESS TO EVERYONE. Hardly blaming myself

*feeling wanna throw up

Comments

Popular Posts