Letter to my own self

0245 HRS

To my own self-if you're still alive and reading this in another few years

I know you're crying right now
I know you're holding up your tears right now
I know you're hurt right now
I know you're battling with your mind right now
I know you're trying to protect the wall that you built
I know you're trying to escape the real life and get into your own world
I know you're trying to be strong to pleased people and make them happy
I know you're trying to put so much efforts in every things you do

I know you can't sleep at night, fighting all of this mundane things to survive and keep yourself alive
I know its happened everytime everyday

I know you've been trying so hard to shut your mouth from expose any bad things about others
I know you've been lying to yourself and saying  that "its okay. Things will get better" everyday-everytime-every minutes-every second
I know you've been holding yourself from those people who mocking you, yelling to your face, putting you down,

I know you're tired--so much! And too tired
I know its hurt
I know its not gonna be normal or usual as before but keep this in your mind that everything's happened, must be a reason to make you strong till now till today
Inknow your heads hurt a lot

I know-- i know all of it
Hold on. I'm gonna save you. HE's gonna save you.
Please be strong till the end of your last breath. Please don't give up.

Comments

Popular Posts