Did she forgot about everything that she used to spit out to me?

When I was preparing food for my cat on the kitchens, my siblings suddenly had an arguments. Lil brother got unsatisfied with my lil sis for no reason.

Mom heard it and get frustrated.

"Why all of you always get into arguments?" And suddenly she continues her talk and related bout' my sibkings arguments with mine. JUST SUDDENLY! SHIT!

"Why all of you always do like this? Some of you didnt even talk or greet to each other. Become an enemy to each other. Suit yourself! You'll know how to take care of yourself when your dad and me will no longer here someday."

A lot of things running in my mind.
Did she realized for what she said? She didnt even talk to her siblings too? Neither grandpa?

Why would she care? Did she forgot that she hate me so much! She told me that hate to see my face? She mentioned that if she could turn back the time. She would let me just die? Didnt she remember that?

Did she ever told my sisters like that? Nope. Just me and why its only me?

Did she forgot?
Unfortunately, I remember every single things that she used to curse, mocking, spit to me
.
.
.
A few minutes later, dad come to my room and knocking at my door

"Helloooooo is anybody insideee??"

As soon as I heard his voices, my heart felt something  that I couldnt even describe. A bit ease but feel bad a lot.

Comments

Popular Posts