Nothing ever goes right

Is it my fault when you accidently bitten the chillies that I cooked in it?

Its you're the one who scoop the vegetables by yourself and put into your bowl and eat it. Why you take your mad out of me? Why me?! I didnt even asked you to eat it! I'm not the one who put it into your bowl!
Why me.

I even asked you if you accidentally bitten it (because I'm gonna ask you if you're doing okay) but you just totally ignored me. Its totally hurt and annoying! You make me feel bad. You make me feel I'm not deserves to live.

At least tell me that its not even my fault or you're just doing fine. But nahhh , you treat me like the whole story of you accidently bitten the chillies is completely my faults! Nothing ever goes right when it comes two of us.

You're being unfair. Even when you told me once before that you being fair to everyone. No. You're not. Because you can't even saw or realize what you're doing.

Why when it comes to 'her' , you're just slip it away everytime she made mistakes. Its not even the small one!

She stole your money for almost 1K. And you just do nothing?!

She often lied to you about everything. You know about it and you just slipped it away?

She even got bad results than mine and lied to you and you just accepted it?!

You allowed her to go hang out with her friends a bit far from home while I cant even do that even my friends mother accompanied us .

You totally told me that I can't even have a boyfriends when I'm still studying but then? You seems too happy welcomed her boyfriends over our house and gladly asked him to sleep over. You didnt even ask me if I comfortable having a strangers in our house or not!

She broken her promises like a whole time and--

Just now you completely ignore because you're mad to me for that &@&#% reasons?? How narcissistic you are.

You even told me that you rather die than living with someone like me
You even told me that you comfortably dont mind let 'her' do anything that she want and you just dont know why? Let me tell you because you'd love her more than us.

You told me that you sick of seeing my face. Haven't you ever told her the same thing like you ever told to me?

You even mocking, cursing me all you want and I just slio it away because I'm still having my respect to you

Comments

Popular Posts